It’s almost close to the year’s end and you have been so busy keeping up on improving, marketing and growing your business. Seems like you are the jack of all trade type entrepreneur who doesn’t need an assistant, right?
Then, it’s time to revisit your business and how it was doing the past months.
- Is it really doing well?
- Did your business grow?
- Were you able to get hold of your target market and
- Achieve half of your goals for the year at least?
If you answer NO to any of these questions, you have to rethink and ponder – what went wrong? Do I really need someone to assist me? The answer is a big YES. You can’t run your business alone. You need an assistant who can work on those tasks that you don’t have time to do.
A VA can do a variety of things that doesn’t require her or him to be physically present like:
- Making calls on your behalf
- Appointment setting
- Read, screen and respond to your emails on your behalf
- Manage your social media accounts
- Travel arrangement bookings
- Post payments and create invoices
- And again, things you don’t to do at all.
Not all the time business is at its peak. And there are seasons wherein your personal finances are smothering your room for growth. You need to do something without sacrificing your business.You really need to hire a #virtual #assistant when… Click To Tweet
- You need to focus more on important things and be productive.
- Are overwhelmed with overdue accounts, unanswered emails from customers and others.
- Have due backlog reports.
- Can’t afford to hire a full time office staff.
- Cannot do with all those administrative work.
- Call for help to set and confirm your appointments.
- Someone who can arrange your business travel bookings.
- Want to de-stress and go for that dream vacation.
- Don’t want to put up a physical office, as it will add up to your expenses.
- No time to manage your social media accounts.
- You have to hire a web developer and designer to create a good website that will eventually turn leads into cash.
- Want someone to write blogs, eBooks or contents for your website.
- The one who can project and manage your business.
Hiring a virtual assistant is not as easy as ABC. You would also need to employ from a reliable outsourcing company that provides a pool of highly talented and hardworking online VAs.
Sometimes, it will take you forever to find the right virtual assistant for your business, one whom you can trust and be comfortable working with. But, when you finally found the right assistant who you think is reliable—then you have your backbone. So, are you ready to take the plunge?