Yuletide season is one of the busiest seasons of the year. People are busy attending parties, going for a vacation, buying gifts, and other personal stuff. Year-end report, last minute orders from customers, company events and more for the entrepreneur. Don’t let holiday rush ruin your Christmas. Hire a virtual assistant to temporarily fill in the gap this season. This will not only free up your very hectic schedule but will give you more precious time for yourself, family and friends.
What a virtual assistant can do for you this holiday season?
- Taking online orders from customers – If you are selling online and can’t catch up with the holiday orders, a VA can help you take and dispatch orders.
- Manage year-end inventory – Companies are busy with their year-end inventories. Many companies outsource third parties to help them out with the records.
- Product marketing and promotion – Businesses are turning to social media to promote their product and service. A social media marketing VA is one who knows the ins and outs of promoting a product or service in various platforms. The VA can help you reach your target market in no time.
- Newsletter campaign – One of the ways a business can be visible is through newsletter. Newsletter is not only an avenue to promote your products and service but to educate on how to use the products and what your service is all about.
- Buying gifts for family and friends – You may be too pre-occupied with work that you don’t have time to look out for gifts for family and friends. A VA can assist you find that perfect gift you want to give to your special someone and even reserve or buy said items for you. Just be extra careful in giving out your credit card information to your VA. If you don’t know him or her very well, just have the items reserved and personally pay the stuffs.
- Travel planner – Yes, you are busy as a bee and have no time to search the internet on where to go, avail of cheap deals from airlines and hotels. Your travel VA can help you find the perfect place to go, find the cheapest deals for airlines, hotels, attractions or anything according to your preference. You just have to give all the details of your travel and you will be in good hands.
- Email responder – you can hire a VA just to sort out your tons of incoming emails. Respond to tickets and enquiries on your behalf but of course you should educate and guide your VA prior to giving the task of answering inquiries on your behalf as it may do more harm than good to your business.
- General tasks – In this case, you need a general VA to multi-task for you either for personal or business. All of the above-mentioned tasks and more can be done by a VA but may require more number of hours or a full-time home-base assistant.
There’s a lot more a virtual assistant can do for you and your business. Hiring a virtual assistant this Yuletide season will not break your wallet because you will only have to pay for the hours rendered. By shelling out few dollars, you are giving yourself the luxury of extra time for yourself to spend with family and friends.
Hire your virtual assistant from Virtual Assistant Talent, LLC and see the difference. We have all the services you are looking for and the best and experts in their field Virtual Assistants in town.
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau Accredited Company (bbb.org).