Opt in page is commonly known as the squeeze page. A squeeze page is a landing page outlined to get hold of opt-in email address from prospective subscribers. The objective of a squeeze page is to butter up and persuade or ”squeeze” a visitor into submitting their name and email address – the most sought-after pieces of personal data.
By building enormous lists, you now have a customer base that you can later sell products and services to again and again. You have to build on trust and having a rapport with your clients. If people on your mailing list trust in your brand, credibility and the worth of the products you are selling, they are more likely to buy your products or avail of your services.One of the best opt-in page strategies: Offer something in exchange of a person’s info. Click To Tweet
There are a number of ways you can make your “Signup” CTA button click-worthy:
- Make an attention-grabbing headline. Pair this up with a quality image and good copywriting.
- Create compelling and valuable offers. Entice your visitors to submit their info because they can’t just ignore your freebie.
- Use Linkedin to generate leads for business. LinkedIn is a pool of prospects—both B2B and B2C. Publish posts with call-to-action links to send followers to your squeeze page.
- Use bullet points to emphasize the benefits. Turn the most important information into digestible chunks so it would be easy for readers to understand it.
- Avoid clutter. Remove all the other distractions of the page like sidebar menus or other gimmicks.
Now that you have set your mind on what your page would look like, let’s take a look at the following opt-in page components.
First, you have to determine your prospect and customers and then decide what you want to offer them that are of course informative and useful, not just junk things or some piece of no brainer information.
Similarly, if you don’t have a solid marketing material to give out as freebie, a Virtual Assistant can make one for you. Cheat sheets, e-books, whitepaper, PDF, etc. are powerful offers a VA can create.
Squeeze Page Contents:
- Online course
The important elements of an opt-in page:
- Sign up Form
- Email confirmation
- Multimedia elements
- Page text design
- Color psychology
- Stick to minimal form fields
- Make your offer and deal realistic
- Auto responder email
- Emphasize the value of your freebie and offer
- You may consider adding video or audio
But you may wonder how you can implement all of these with little technical knowledge. A Lead generation virtual assistant can iron things out by providing you a comprehensive plan and layout. He or she can work with the web designer to create the lead capture form as well as the offer or incentive.
Remember: A powerful opt-in page should have the most important ingredients and these are:
- You must have an eye catching, attention grabbing headline
- Your opt-in page should have offers and freebies that would benefit and help your customers
- Call to action page (Enter your name and email)
- Opt-in form
Customers will likely ignore and leave your page if they see this cluttered squeeze page. They will not even give a second thought of reading the offer and the benefits if they do sign up and you don’t want that to happen.
Already have ideas how to start? Here’s a tip: work with a lead generation VA and turn your ideas into action. What you’ve just read are all helpful tips. Now it’s your turn to make things happen.