A great tagline can capture an audience and linger in the minds of consumers across the world. The right tagline can bring your brand a long, long way.
Your tagline is your business branding, and an effective tagline is the one that will leave the message to the target audience – your customers. This is the main purpose of slogan advertising – to get the key brand message and be memorable to the people and the market. The one that remains in the head of the audience and one that are recalled without any assistance or constant reminder,
Famous Slogans / Taglines:
- Got Milk? – Got Milk
- A Diamond is Forever – De Beers
- Have It Your Way – Burger King
- Just Do It – Nike
- King of Beers – Budweiser
- I’m Lovin’ It – McDonalds
- Breakfast of Champions – Wheaties
- Think Different – Apple
- Think Outside the Bun – Taco Bell
- They’re Gre-e-eat! – Kellogs
- Thousands of Possibilities – Get yours – Best Buy
- Pleasing the people world over – Holiday Inn
- Takes the ‘lug’ out of luggage” – Karry-Lite
- The fun develops instantly – Polaroid
- Melt in your mouth, not in your hands – M&M
- The world on time – Fedex
These companies spent thousands of dollars just to get the right slogan for branding. Advertising companies usually are the ones who created these brands but if you have a creative team who can just do the same as with what an advertising company does, it can save you thousands of dollars as well.
AD Slogan Trends
Omitting words such as “the” and “and” are the 20 most frequently used words in slogans (percentages represent the number of lines using that word out of the total number of ad lines).
- You – 11.15%
- Your – 7.94%
- We – 6.03%
- Best – 2.67%
- More – 2.54%
- Good – 2.43%
- Better – 2.12%
- New – 1.90%
- Taste – 1.85%
- People – 1.54%
- Our – 1.49%
- First – 1.42%
- Like – 1.41%
- Don’t – 1.36%
- Most – 1.19%
- Only – 1.16%
- Quality – 1.15%
- Great – 1.13%
- Choice – 1.08%
Source: AdSlogans Unlimited Database
Keys to an effective tagline
- Short and easy to remember. – A tagline must convey about your company but don not reveal everything. If the slogan is too long, people can’t remember it. So, keep your tagline short and precise – down to its essential core message.
- It communicates what’s unique about your brand.–This helps customers know how to tell you apart from your competition. Focus your tagline on your niche.
- It sends something you wish potential customers to recall. – When a tagline turns out well in relaying a feeling, it builds a link between you and your customers.
- You use it again and again. As soon as you’ve chosen your tagline, you have to use it all the time. Obviously, your tagline should be on all your marketing and campaign materials, your website, business cards, etc
Hire your virtual assistant from Virtual Assistant Talent and see the difference. We have all the services you are looking for and the best and experts in their field Virtual Assistants in town. Sign up your no obligation request now at VirtualAssistantTalent.com.
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau Accredited Company (bbb.org).