Decades ago, when you want to reach out to customers and prospective clients, one has to splurge on marketing by print and distribute the materials – reaching to customers in days, weeks or months.
In this digital age, information spreads like lighting. Digital online marketing has since been part of Internet, social media and business campaign. In fact, online marketing is taking up a huge portion of the global growth. Businesses are shelling portion of the their budget for this type of advertising and marketing campaign.
Two different forms of digital marketing exist:
In pull digital marketing, the consumer actively seeks the marketing content, often via web searches or opening at email, text messages or web feed. Websites, blogs and streaming media (audio and video) are examples of pull digital marketing. In each of these, users have to navigate to the website to view the content. Only current web browser technology is required to maintain static content. Search Engine Optimization is one tactic used to increase activity. Martin et al. (2003) found that consumers prefer special sales and new product information, whereas “interesting” content was not useful.
In push digital marketing the marketer sends a message without the consent of the recipients, such as display advertising on websites and news blogs. Email, text messaging and web feeds can also be classed as push digital marketing when the recipient has not given permission to receive the marketing message. Push marketing is also known as spam. Push technologies can deliver content as it becomes available and can be better targeted to consumer demographics, although audiences are often smaller, and creation and distribution costs are higher. (Wikipedia)
To have a better understanding on how to create a compelling digital marketing:
- Identify the business objective. – You need to identify the objective of your business, and why you need to create a digital marketing.
- Identify the goal of each business objective. – Like the objective, you then need to identify your goal, and that is to reach out to as much customers and business prospects.
- Key performance indicators. – Identify the key indicators of the business and where it is leading.
- KPI targets.–With the help from the management team, market and finance, you will be able to identify targets for each KPI.
- Identify and analyze success and failure. – If the result is not what you want, revisit the idea, identify and analyze the success or failure of the campaign.
Identifying your business objectives needs brainstorming from the top- level management team to strategize and be able to establish an initiative on how to conceptualize the design for the digital marketing campaign of your company.
- Establish awareness
- Generate leads
- Emphasize and feature events
Hire your virtual assistant from Virtual Assistant Talent and see the difference. We have all the services you are looking for and the best and experts in their field Virtual Assistants in town.
We are proud to be a Better Business Bureau Accredited Company (bbb.org).