Do you know that appointment scheduling is crucial in building your business, capturing market share and achieving your target sales?
Turn leads into sales, existing clients into more sales and bring in more prospects and get that soaring revenue for your company.
Related: What is Virtual Assistant
Your appointment setter agent is the backbone and front liner of your business. The appointment setter can make or break a deal, so you have to find the right agent that is knowledgeable in lead generation and online marketing.
What are the tasks of an appointment setter agent?
- Secure real-time appointment, re-scheduling and cancellation
- Identification and use of database
- Qualify lead generation
- Cold calling
- Deliver customized sales scripts based on business’ products and services
- File and categorize names, addresses, purchases, and remarks of prospects contacted
- Customize strategies based on business’ products and services
- Electronically access to schedules and calendars
- Enable simultaneous accessibility to calendars and schedules by multiple users
- Educate customers on products or services and prices
- Respond queries from buyers
- Encourage and convince potential end users to purchase a product or service
- Secure customer information such as name, address, payment method, and record orders into database.
The above list is the major and minor tasks a VA should be able to do when he or she applies as appointment setter agent.
Appointment setting services include:
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Outside Sales Teams
- Business Coaching Companies
- Consultancy Firms
- Home Improvement Companies
- Solar energy companies
- And more
Skills and talents of appointment setters:
- Highly motivated
- Professional phone sales agents
- Outstanding communication
- Smart, articulate go getters
- Friendly and pleasant phone voice
- Excellent computer skills
- Highly organized and extrovert agents
- Attention to details
- Strong customer rapport
Ready to get started? Hiring a virtual assistant to be your appointment-setting agent is a great way to handle both your sales appointments and schedule reminder communications.