A remote or online employee can handle a wide variety of tasks and one of these is working as an accounting/bookkeeping virtual assistant. He or she may be a CPA functioning as an accountant and/or manager.
The VA is also someone who has years of experience and background to help and assist small businesses and entrepreneurs with their accounting needs.
As a busy and determined entrepreneur, multitasking and handling your own business can be an overwhelming task.Managing your own bookkeeping + running your business just doesn’t make sense. Click To Tweet
Backlogs, un-updated records, un-reconciled accounts, etc. are not the way to do well in business. This will eventually lead to profit loss instead of achieving and gaining income.
- Tax records
- Profit shares
- Reconciling accounts
- Monthly-end closing reports
- Preparing financial reports
- Business financial advice
- Data entry
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Accounts Payable Management
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Trial Balance
- Year End Reports
- Fixed Asset Management
- Cash Flow Projections
- Inventory control
- Inventory analysis
- Miscellaneous and administration
Outsource your admin tasks and get rid of that enormous burden from your office and off your shoulder. Buy yourself that luxury time. Hire a bookkeeping virtual assistant to support you so you can concentrate on the core competencies and actions of your business.
Since each business’ needs and requirements are different, the virtual assistant can also:
- Work with the client’s current method
- Suggest in implementing modern and up-to-date online accounting system for a particular business requirement
- Help you leverage the potentials of online computing with the use of QuickBooks, cloud, and other online software.
Virtual office assistants can help make your business grow and earn more profit instead of loss, giving you that extra peace of mind knowing that a professional accounting or bookkeeping VA is there doing that daunting work for you.